Wednesday, February 08, 2006

TWIN CITIES MASS: Watch TV on your computer

By The Twin Cities Mass News Blog

Twin Cities Mass News.- Hah! At last, I have found the one TV software that I’ve been looking
for.

The “NETSPAN TV”!!!! This TV software got all the channels we need. News, sports, talk shows, movies, comedies, music televisions and so much more. I enjoy having this installed on my PC because when someone is watching or if the TV is not available for me to use, I just turned on my pc and, bwalah, I can now watch different programs on what I have been watching in my TV set from local TV networks to global TV. I even have this netspan installed on my pc in my office to have the latest news and sports to keep me updated. Watch for over 700 channels to choose from.

Have it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I think netspan tv was created and designed to achieved one the greatest needs of an individual and for me, it does.

Another good thing is that this tv software needs no additional hardware to be installed in your PC. All you need is a good internet connection. No monthly fees or other charges. Just a typical pc software with a superb capability of bringing ones enjoyment and entertainment.



I recommend this to all who are too busy with something else and don’t have the time to watch TV in their home (but actually not busy in their office work), then it’s your chance to watch your favorite TV programs from the comfort of your office desk top (if no hassle works exists and of course, if the boss’ is not around…hehehe)

It’s so relaxing and really felt at home watching on these cool netspan tv at anywhere. I still remember when my brother, sisters and me always have fights on what channel to watch.

My brother want to watch cartoons, my sister loves movies and I want sports and that’s not fits it all. The rule is whoever turns on the tv first got the remote control and holds the channel to watch.

Now, they can have the TV set and let them watch their favorite programs while I’m in front of my PC sitting pretty and enjoying the essence of having this software (Big difference huh?)

They got only 50 or 70 channels to choose from but in this Netspan tv, watch all the 700 channels available in every where or even you were in other country. Watch all your favorite tv
program you left behind.

Guys, it’s different to have this netspan tv….it’s really cool…try it!!!!! CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

Sponsor by
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

icon

Sentinel & Enterprise Local News

Leominster Champion MA News